Custoza DOC Superiore “Riflesso Dorato”

Custoza DOC Superiore “Riflesso Dorato”

Conte Fornello

Custoza DOC Superiore “Riflesso Dorato”

Soil
Mix of clay, limestone

Grape Variety
Garganega 40%, Trebbiano 20%, Tocai 10%, Cortese, White Pinot, Riesling and Chardonnay combined 30%

Harvest
Beginning of September till beginning of October

Vinification
Gently pressed with only the free run wine going into the bottle. Fermentation at controlled temperature of 18 °C (64.4°F)

Ageing
On the fine lees partly in classic French barrels and partly in stainless steel tanks for about 6-8 months

Colour
Pale straw yellow colour with golden reflections

Aroma
Distinct aroma of perfect intensity with an hint of ripe fruit and a light overtone of vanilla

Tasting Notes
Well-orchestrated and velvety flavour with good body and elegant vanilla flavours

Pairings
Compliments shellfish and fish in general

Service Temperature
10°-12°C (50°-53.6°F)

Alcoholic Grade
13%

Dry Extract
5.0 g/L

Description

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, nostrud ipsum consectetur sed do, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat.

  • Any Product types that You want – Simple, Configurable
  • Downloadable/Digital Products, Virtual Products
  • Inventory Management with Backordered items

Sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.